These cheesy jalapeño chicken enchiladas are just as delicious as they look. We pack them pretty full they're filling and perfect along side a salad.
- Mix together chicken, cream cheese, 1/2 jalapeños, 2 cups cheese, pepper and garlic powder.
- Lay out 10 tortillas and fill each with chicken mixture. Roll into a log and place each into a large greased baking dish.
- Bake at 180ºC (350ºF) for 10 minutes until golden brown and just crispy.
- Mean while, mix together mayonnaise, ranch dressing and remaining cheese, jalapeños, pepper and garlic powder. Remove tortillas from oven and pour sauce over top, spread evenly.
- Sprinkle within extra greased cheese and sliced jalapeños if desired.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until bubbling and golden brown.