What You’ll Need:
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 tub cream cheese
- 1 fat clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup parmesan
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh lasagna sheets, refreshed in a little boiling water
- 2/3 cup mozzarella, grates
How You Make It:
- Melt the butter over medium heat and add the garlic. When it gets sticky, add the cream cheese and cream. Season with salt and pepper. Throw in the parmesan. Remove from the heat, allow to cool briefly, then add HALF to the shredded chicken. Add the parsley and stir well.
- Slice your lasagna sheets in half lengthways. Spoon chicken mix all over the long piece of pasta. Roll up. Repeat. Place half of the remaining sauce in the bottom of a baking dish. Pop the roll ups down on top (it should make about 6-8). Spoon over the final bit of sauce, top with mozzarella and cover with foil. Bake for 40 minutes at 190°C. Remove the foil and bake for a further 10 minutes.