What You’ll Need:
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 5 fresh lasagna sheets
- 250g cream cheese
- 2tbsp chopped parsley
- black pepper and salt
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- pinch nutmeg (optional)
- double handful grated cheddar cheese
- 300ml white sauce
- 200g grated parmesan cheese
- 75g panko breadcrumbs
How You Make It:
- Soak the lasagna sheets until soft.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the shredded chicken, cream cheese, parsley, seasoning, nutmeg, garlic and cheddar cheese.
- Slice the lasagna sheets in half lengthways, leaving you with 10 long strips of pasta.
- Place a heaped spoonful of the chicken mixture at the end of each pasta strip then roll up tightly.
- Spread a little white sauce into a baking dish then line up the pasta roll ups.
- Top the pasta rolls with the rest of the white sauce, the parmesan and the breadcrumbs. Cover with foil then bake for 20 minutes until the cheese is melted and the crumbs are golden brown.