OMG, look at these sticks of unadulterated joy. Forget about your figure and lose yourself in their perfection - crispy exterior giving way to a soft, molten interior. Full of mozzarella, parmesan and other really nice bits these are a sure fire way to impress all of your mates. Get ready to finally experience true happiness.
- Warm the cream cheese in the microwave to make it a little looser and easier to work with. Add the chicken, mozzarella, parmesan, garlic and seasoning and fold everything together.
- Line a 23cm square baking tray and spread the mixture evenly into it, then freeze until solid (roughly 3-4 hours).
- While the mix is freezing whisk together all the ingredients for the ranch dressing and set aside.
- Cut the slab of frozen chicken - cheese goodness into strips, then (working fairly quickly) dip them in the flour, egg mix, seasoned breadcrumbs and back again into the egg mix and breadcrumbs.
- Fry in batches in a large, stable pot of oil at around 170°C until they are crisp and brown. Serve with the ranch dressing.