Chicken Arrabbiata Spaghetti Bake
- 2 1/2 cups arrabiata sauce
- 2 balls mozzarella
- 1/2 pack spaghetti, broken in half
- basil leaves, a bunch
- 1 cup parmesan, grated
- 2 cups shredded grilled chicken
- 1 cup water
- Pop a quarter of your sauce in the bottom of your lasagna dish. Sprinkle in a layer of broken spaghetti. Top with sauce, chicken, mozzarella, basil and parmesan.
- Repeat until full, ending with cheeses. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes, then a further 10 minutes with the foil removed.
- Get stuck in!!