Chicken Bacon Club Shooter's
What you need
- 1 pliable bread loaf
- sliced cheddar cheese, a bunch
- 1/2 cup chicken
- 8 rashers crispy bacon
- mayonnaise, a couple tablespoons
- spinach, a few leaves
- sweet peppers, a handful
- Cut the top off your bread loaf. Tear out the bread from the middle. Spread some mayonnaise in the bowl of the bread, then go in with a layer of cheddar.
- Top with bacon and chicken, then another layer of cheese. Spread on some more mayonnaise, then top with a layer of peppers, spinach and a final layer of cheese. A final lick of mayo then top with the bread lid.
- Wrap well in foil. Weigh down overnight in the fridge under something very heavy.
- Remove the weights, then cut the sandwich into 4 pieces. Piece the sandwich back together (foil still on) and bake for 30 minutes at 180°C, until hot through and a bit melty.
- Keep in the foil until your picnic. Destroy!!!!