What You’ll Need:
- 9-12 lasagna pasta sheets
- 4 cooked chicken breasts or 1 rotisserie chicken, chopped
- 2 packs thick cut ham, chopped
- 2 packs cooked and sliced bacon
- 200g cheddar cheese
- 70g plain flour
- 70g butter
- 800ml milk
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- good pinch black pepper
- 450g cream cheese
How You Make It:
- Preheat the oven to 190c.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the flour and mix in with a wooden spoon. Cook for 1 minute then gradually add the milk. Add the garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Bring to the boil and whisk until thick.
- Add the cream cheese and stir until smooth. Remove from the heat.
- Grease an oven proof baking dish. Place 3 of the lasagne sheets on the bottom then lay down a third of the chicken, then ham, then sauce, then cheese, then finally bacon.
- Repeat with 2 more layers. Top with sauce and more cheese.
- Bake for 50 minutes- 1 hour until the pasta has cooked through and the cheese is melted and lightly browned.