3 cups shredded cooked chicken
1/2 cup chopped cooked crispy bacon
1/4 cup chopped chives
1 cup cream cheese
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/2 cup ranch dressing
500g milk bread dough
2 tbsp poppy seeds
1 tbsp sesame seeds
1 tbsp black sesame seeds
1 tbsp granulated garlic
1 tbsp granulated onion
2 tsp coarse salt
Stuffed doughballs are incredibly delicious. These chicken bacon ranch dough balls are also topped with one of our favourites...everything bagel seasoning. It rounds them out so perfectly!
- Mix together chicken, bacon, chives, cream cheese, ranch, and grated cheese until combined.
- Take 30g balls of dough and flatten into a round. Place about 2 tbsp of the chicken mix into the centre. Fold up the sides and pinch to seal.
- Arrange on a tray fairly close together. Cover with cling film and let proof for 30 minutes or so.
- Meanwhile, mix together poppy seeds, sesame seeds, garlic, onion and coarse salt.
- Egg wash all of the buns and then sprinkle with everything mix.
- Bake at 180ºC for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.