Chicken and Bacon Ranch Lasagna
- 400ml white sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 75g cheddar, grated
- 1tbsp chopped parsley
- 1tbsp chopped chives
- 6 bacon rashers, cooked and cubed
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 6 fresh lasagna sheets
- 200g grated cheddar cheese
- 200g grated parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 190c.
- Stir the garlic powder, salt, pepper, parsley and cheddar into the white sauce. Set aside.
- In a large baking dish layer a 1/3 of the chicken, bacon, cheddar and chives. Pour over 1/4 of the sauce then top with 2 lasagna sheets.
- Repeat step 3 twice then pour the rest of the sauce on top of the lasagna sheets. Sprinkle with the parmesan and bake for 30-35 minutes.