- Preheat oven to 180C (350F). Line buns on a sheet pan, cut side up. In a bowl mix together butter, garlic and 1 tbsp parsley. Brush garlic butter over each bun and bake in oven until golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- Mix together shredded chicken, 3/4 cup caesar dressing, parmesan, egg and remaining parsley.
- Make patties out of the chicken mixture the same size as the bottom bun. Then coat in bread crumbs. Heat oil in a large cast iron pan over medium heat. Add patties and cook until golden on both sides, about 2 minutes each side.
- Mix 1 cup salad dressing and bacon with chopped romaine lettuce.
- Spread remaining caesar dressing on the bottom of each bun. Top with a Pattie, salad and top bun.