- Combine your mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl. Combine to coat your chicken breasts. Heat a frying pan to a medium-high heat and fry your chicken breasts for 3 mins on each side. Remove from the pan and shred with 2 forks.
- Melt your butter in a small saucepan. Add your flour and cook out on a low heat for 2 mins. Gradually add your milk in small increments, beating all the while to prevent lumps from forming. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 2 mins until the sauce is very thick. Add your parmesan, mustard, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Pour your sauce over your chicken in a bowl and add your ham, emmental and mozzarella. Stir until totally combined.
- Grease a donut mould liberally with oil, then fill with your chicken mix. Leave to set in the freezer for 1 hours, then turn out and repeat with your remaining mixture. Leave your donuts to firm up in the freezer.
- In the meantime, add your mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, parsley, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Remove your rings from the freezer and dip them in your flour, egg and breadcrumbs in turn.
- Fill a large sturdy pan a third of the way with vegetable oil and heat to 180°C/350°F.
- Gently lower your donuts into the oil and fry for about 3 mins until golden and crisp.
- Serve immediately with your dip!