- Mix together chicken, cream cheese, onion, cheddar cheese, and fajita seasoning.
- Arrange pepper rings on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Fill each with chicken mix and flatten the surface. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a deep pot to 170ºC for frying.
- Coat each ring in flour, then egg then breadcrumbs. Carefully lace into the oil and fry until golden brown.
- Mix together sour cream, lime juice, garlic and salt, and pepper to taste. Serve alongside Chicken Fajita Pepper rings, enjoy!