Chicken Fajita Sliders
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 packet fajita seasoning
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 white onion
- oil for cooking
- 6 slider buns
- 150g Red Leicester cheese
- 75g melted butter
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 2tbsp hot sauce
- 1tbsp honey
- Extras: spring onions, soured cream, coriander, limes
- Preheat the oven to 190c.
- Slice your chicken into small pieces. Chop your peppers and onion. Place on a tray and toss together with the salt, seasoning and oil.
- Bake altogether for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Lay the bottom halves of the slider buns in a baking dish then top with the chicken fajita mix, the cheese and the bun tops.
- Mix together the butter, garlic, hot sauce and honey and brush over the tops.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the bread is crispy.
- Serve right away with all the trimmings.