Chicken Fajita Spaghetti (For 4 People)
What you need
- 1 1/2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 can water
- 2 tbsp fajita seasoning
- 2 mixed peppers, sliced
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 pack spaghetti (enough for 4 people)
- cheddar (grated), parmesan (grated), parsley (chopped), to serve
- 1 cup double cream
- Heat the olive oil in a deep-sided sauce pan. Fry the peppers and onions with 1 tsp salt over high heat until nicely coloured.
- Add the garlic and fry briefly. Add the seasoning, then shortly after add the tomatoes and water. Cover partially and cook down for 20 minutes or so.
- Remove lid, add the salt, cream and chicken. Heat the chicken through then remove from the heat.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta al dente. Pour over the sauce and top with cheeses and parsley. Get stuck in.