This creamy, spicy, meat stuffed bread would be a dreamy side for your taco night or barbecue. So simple to throw together that you could do it in your sleep, and so easy to demolish that you probably will need to go to sleep.
- Heat your oven to 200C/400F.
- Heat some oil over a medium heat in a large sauce pan. Add your onions and cook for 5 mins until they are softened. Throw in your peppers and cook for another 10 mins until they are totally soft and starting to caramelise.
- Add the garlic, cumin, coriander, paprika, onion powder and cayenne and cook out for 2 mins. Add the tomato puree and cook for 1 min.
- Allow the mixture to cool then pour it into a bowl. Add the chicken, cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar, mozzarella, jalapenos, salt and pepper and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Cut the ends off your loaf of bread and hollow out the middle. Brush the inside with your garlic butter, then stuff the tube of bread with your chicken fajita mixture, then cut into slices. Put the ends back on and place the loaf and brush the entire surface with the garlic butter.
- Place your loaf on a foil lined tray and wrap totally in the foil. Bake for 25 mins
- Serve immediately and enjoy!