What You’ll Need:
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 onion, sliced
- mixed peppers, sliced, 2 cups
- 2 tbsp fajita seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 large tortilla wraps
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- lime and sour cream dip, to serve
How You Make It:
- Pop your chicken, onions, peppers, seasoning and oil on a large baking tray, mix well and roast for 25 minutes at 200°C.
- Dice up your chicken and peppers mix then throw in the cheese, lime juice and coriander. Taste for seasoning.
- Cut a tortilla in half. Mix the flour with just enough water to make a thick paste. Fold each half of the tortilla into a cone shape, sticking the side with a little paste. Spoon in a couple of tbsps of chicken mix. Put some paste around the rim of the cone, then pinch and seal as you would a samosa!
- Deep fry in oil preheated to 180°C until nicely dark golden and crisp.
- Drain on kitchen towel then serve with sour cream and lime pieces.