Chicken Fajita Wellington
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Lay each chicken breast between sheets of clingfilm and use a rolling pin to bash them to an even thickness of around 1cm.
- Put the seasoning in a bowl and dip each breast in it, turning it over and shaking any excess back into the bowl.
- Place all 6 breasts on a large sheet of clingfilm (make sure they are overlapping in a rectangle shape) and then lay the cheese slices on top and cover with the roasted peppers.
- Roll up the whole thing using the clingfilm into a tight packet and set in the fridge while you roll out the pastry into a large rectangle.
- Carefully place the chicken log (with clingfilm removed) on one end of the pastry and roll up, painting the other side so it sticks, finishing by tucking the ends underneath.
- Place the whole thing on a lined baking sheet and brush with egg yolk, then bake for 50 minutes.