Chicken Nugget Cones
What you need
- 3 flour tortillas
- cheddar cheese
- 1 large chicken breast, diced into 2" strips
- 100g crushed cornflakes
- 50g flour
- 1 egg, whisked
- diced lettuce
- cooked fries
- mayonnaise and diced tomato, for filling
- Grate some cheddar over one of your tortillas and bake for 8 minutes at 150°C. Bring out, cool slightly then cut in half with a pizza cutter. Fold and roll each half into a cone then set aside until needed.
- Meanwhile, cornflake your chicken pieces. Dunk in flour, shake off excess, dunk in egg, drain excess, then roll in breadcrumbs. Shallow fry for 4 minutes, until crisp, cooked through, but not too coloured.
- Pop into a cone with fries, mayo, lettuce and tomato. Destroy!