Chicken Parm Spaghetti Pie
- Season the chicken breasts and dip them in the seasoned flour followed by the eggs and the panko.
- Shallow fry in batches of two until golden brown and cooked through. Set on a rack to drain of excess oil.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta to packet instructions. Place it in a large bowl and add the beaten eggs, cream, cheese and seasoning. Toss together thoroughly.
- Press half into a lined square tin.
- Place the fried chicken pieces in the middle and top with sliced mozzarella.
- Top with the other half of spaghetti and bake in the oven until crispy on the edges.
- Meanwhile, fry the garlic in the olive oil and add the onion. Cook until soft then add the passata. Season with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Pour the sauce over the spaghetti and add more cheese. Bake until golden and bubbling.