Chicken Pot Pie is always a family favourite and such a classic. Turning it into a dip with Pie crust for dippers is really fun and easy to make!
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut shortcrust into little triangles as seen in the video. Arrange on the lined tray. Brush evenly with egg wash and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a pan over medium heat. Add onions and carrots; sauté until just softening. Stir in garlic.
- Sprinkle flour over top and stir to coat vegetables. Cook for 2 minutes stirring frequently.
- Pour in stock and stir well. Pour in cream and combine.
- Add thyme and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir through chicken, peas and cheddar cheese. Pour into a pie dish and cover with red cheddar.
- Grill for 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with parsley, enjoy!