- Combine your ginger, garlic, turmeric, garam masala, coriander, cumin, chilli powder and salt in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Add half of this mixture to a bowl and combine with your yogurt. Mix together, then add your chicken breasts. Stir to coat with your marinade, then leave to chill overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Place your chicken on a foil lined tray and grill on a high heat for 10 mins, turning halfway through. It should look nice and charred but be tender on the inside. Shred your chicken with two forks and set aside.
- Heat your butter in a large pan and add your onion. Cook on a medium heat until soft and starting to caramelise, then add your remaining spice mixture and tomato puree. Cook for 5 mins until the mixture is fragrant and dark. Add the tomatoes and cook until the sauce thickens, about 5 mins. Add your cream and simmer for 10 mins. Add your shredded chicken and salt.
- Melt your butter in a large saucepan. Add your flour and mustard powder and cook out for 2 mins. Gradually add your milk in small increments, beating all the while. Add your cheddar, mozzarella, salt and pepper and stir to combine. Add your macaroni and stir again until totally coated in the creamy sauce.
- Put half of your macaroni cheese in the base of a large rectangular baking dish. Top with half of the curry, and repeat the process. Top with mozzarella, then bake at
- Top with coriander and serve!