- Mix everything for the chicken tikka together in a bowl (marinade if you wish). Skewer and place under a hot grill for 15 minutes, turning occasionally, until charred and cooked through.
- For the rice bowls, whisk the egg whites until frothy then mix in the cooked sushi rice. Line two oven-proof bowls with greaseproof paper then spoon in the rice mix. Use your hand to form a 'bowl' out of the rice. Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C.
- Meanwhile, make the gravy (to which you'll add the chicken tikka). Heat the sunflower oil over medium/high heat and chuck in the cumin seeds. 10 seconds later, add the onion. Season with salt and chuck in the chillies. Fry until a little brown, then add the tomato puree. Cook out briefly.
- Dilute the remaining marinade in the bowl with some water and add to the pan.
- Cook hard for a couple of minutes. Add the chicken, butter and cream. Cook for a further few minutes then remove from the heat and spoon into your rice bowls.
- Get stuck in.