Chili Burger Bowls
What you need
- 800g beef mince
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp leftover beef chilli (per burger)
- sliced cheddar, for topping
- salsa, sour cream, buns, to serve
- Knead the salt and pepper into the beef and divide into 4 equal balls (200g each).
- Lay a sheet of baking parchment on a board and place down the balls. Push a small beer can into each one and gesture the meat around the can. You should be left with a meat bowl.
- Pop in the fridge to firm up- about 1 hour.
- Lightly oil a non-stick (or cast-iron) frying pan and place over high heat. Lay in the burger bowl in. Cook for 1 minute. Fill the bowl with chilli and top with cheese.
- Place under a pre-heated hot grill for 5 minutes.
- Place on toasted bun and serve!!!!!