Chili Burger Bowls
- Knead the salt and pepper into the beef and divide into 4 equal balls (200g each).
- Lay a sheet of baking parchment on a board and place down the balls. Push a small beer can into each one and gesture the meat around the can. You should be left with a meat bowl.
- Pop in the fridge to firm up- about 1 hour.
- Lightly oil a non-stick (or cast-iron) frying pan and place over high heat. Lay in the burger bowl in. Cook for 1 minute. Fill the bowl with chilli and top with cheese.
- Place under a pre-heated hot grill for 5 minutes.
- Place on toasted bun and serve!!!!!