Chilli Cheese Dog Sliders
- 500g beef mince
- 1 jar chilli con carne sauce
- 5 frankfurters, each diced into 4 pieces
- 12 small bread rolls
- 12 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/8 cup melted butter
- 1 tbsp spring onions, finely sliced
- Fry off your beef mince until nicely browned, then add the sauce and the franks. Cook until fairly dry- about 10 minutes. Remove from heat to cool a little.
- Slice your buns in half horizontally. Place the bottom half of the buns down in a baking tray- ensure they are tightly packed. Lay on your cheese slices. Pour over your chilli mix. Smooth.
- Add your grated cheese then top with the other halves of your buns.
- Mix together your ketchup, mustard and butter. Glaze your buns.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 mins at 350°F.
- Uncover. Get stuck in.