Chilli Cheese Dog Sliders
- Fry off your beef mince until nicely browned, then add the sauce and the franks. Cook until fairly dry- about 10 minutes. Remove from heat to cool a little.
- Slice your buns in half horizontally. Place the bottom half of the buns down in a baking tray- ensure they are tightly packed. Lay on your cheese slices. Pour over your chilli mix. Smooth.
- Add your grated cheese then top with the other halves of your buns.
- Mix together your ketchup, mustard and butter. Glaze your buns.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 mins at 350°F.
- Uncover. Get stuck in.