- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 800g beef mince
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp hot chilli powder
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 can tomatoes
- 300ml beef stock
- 6 hot dogs, chopped into slices
- 300g penne, cooked to packet instructions
- 200g cheddar
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
Sloppy, cheesy, scattered with suspect and erroneous meats - this is Twisted at it's finest, boundary destroying, joyous best. Ever wanted a chilli dog but really wanted pasta too? Well now you can.
- Heat the oil and fry the onion until soft. Add garlic and fry for a further minute or so, then add the beef mince and stir until browned all over.
- Add the spices and seasoning and stir, then pour in the tins of tomatoes and stock. Add the chopped hot dogs and stir to combine, then allow to simmer to a thick sauce.
- Pour in the penne, mix together, then pour into an ovenproof dish. Scatter the cheese on top and bake for 15 - 20 minutes until cooked through and bubbling.
- Scatter with spring onions and serve.