What You’ll Need:
4 Chicken Breasts
200g Plain Flour
1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Pepper
How You Make It:
- Preheat oven to 180°C/390°F.
- Lay chicken on a sheet of greaseproof paper and lay another over the top. Using a rolling pin beat until around a quarter of an inch thick and even.
- Mix flour, cayenne, garlic powder, paprika and pepper together, season then mix together with a fork. Pour breadcrumbs in a large flat tray.
- Dip the chicken first in the flour, then the eggs, then the breadcrumbs. Repeat (starting with the flour) and set aside.
- Heat frying oil to 170°C/330°F. Cook chicken breasts one at a time for around 4 minutes, turning all the time to ensure an even colour.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for five minutes, then add your choice of pizza toppings and bake on a tray for 5 minutes. To give your toppings some colour grill for a further five minutes at 200°c.