Choco Dipped Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Spoon your ice cream into a baking paper lined tray and smooth flat. Place in the freezer and leave to set until hard.
- Add your flour, baking soda, salt, vanilla, butter, egg, brown sugar and sugar to a mixing bowl and stir until fully combined.
- To your mix add 1 cup of choc chips and using your hands form the mix into a ball.
- Remove ball of cookie dough from bowl and add to another lined baking tray, similar sized to the one used for the ice cream, and flatten.
- Bake cookie dough for 15 minutes at 160°C/320°F. Then leave to cool completely.
- When the cookie dough is cool and the ice cream is set then slice both into equal size pieces and layer your sandwich.
- In a small bowl melt 2 cups of chocolate and add your puffed rice, stirring thoroughly.
- Dip one end of the sandwich in your chocolate mix and then pop it in the freezer for 15 minutes/ until the chocolate has hardened.
- Now you have yourself a tasty chocolate ice cream cookie sandwich. Delicious!