What You’ll Need:
- 500g sweet bread dough
- 2 cups milk chocolate squares
- 1 egg, whisked
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup melted milk chocolate
- handful chopped hazelnuts
How You Make It:
- Split your dough into about 24 balls and flatten out. Stuff each piece with a square of chocolate and roll up, sealing any gaps.
- Arrange the balls around a small bowl on a baking tray in a wreath shape. Cover with oiled cling film and leave to rise for 1 hour in a warm place. Once it’s risen, brush with the egg and sprinkle with sugar. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Once baked, drizzle the melted chocolate over the bread and sprinkle on the hazelnuts. Serve up!