What You’ll Need:
- 1.5 litres icecream
- 2 cups chopped up brownie
- 1 cup crushed bourbon biscuits
- 1.5 cups crushed digestive biscuits
- Whipped cream (1 canister)
- Glace cherries
- Chocolate sauce
How You Make It:
- Let the icecream come to room temperature.
- Mix in the chopped brownie, crushed bourbon biscuits and crushed chocolate digestive biscuits.
- Line a cake tin with clingfilm and pour in the mix, smooth over the top and cover with another layer of clingfilm. Leave to chill in the freezer for at least 2-4 hours, until firm but not rock hard.
- Take out of the freezer and flip upside down, then gently ease the tin off the cake and remove the clingfilm. Top with whipped cream, cherries and lashings of chocolate sauce.
- Enjoy (quickly!).