1 large loaf of bread
3/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
1 cup cream
1/2 cup milk
3 tbsp sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup butter, melted
3 tbsp coarse sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 180C (350F). Slice a loaf of bread into 1/2- inch slices without slicing all the way through.
Spread hazelnut spread on each slice evenly.
- In a large measuring cup whisk together eggs, cream, sugar and cinnamon. Pour over loaf opening the slices to be sure to get inside.
- Flip loaf upside down and soak for 20 minutes. Flip loaf back cut side up and soak for another 10 minutes.
- Pour melted butter over cut-side of bread and sprinkle sugar evenly. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with whipped cream, enjoy!