2 Easy rolled sheets of puff pastry
- Pre-heat oven to 180ºC and line two large sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Cut out 8-star shapes from two sheets of puff pastry and one small one for the top.
- arrange on a lined baking sheet with space in-between.
- Prick each star with a fork a number of times. Brush each with egg wash. Bake for 15-20 minutes until puffed up and golden brown.
- Warm hazelnut spread in the microwave for 10 seconds. Transfer to a piping bag.
- Place the biggest star on the bottom and top with some of the hazelnut spread. Continue with remaining stars. Place a dollop on the last star and a toothpick in the smallest to place on top.
- Dust with icing sugar, enjoy!