- 1 packet brownie mix
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 400 g dark chocolate, melt
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
Chocolate chunk brownie topped with a luscious and rich chocolate mousse.
- Make Brownie mix according to the package. Fold in dark chocolate chunks. Bake according to package directions and let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, add vanilla and icing sugar to the cream. Whip until stiff peaks form. Fold into melted chocolate until smooth.
- Pour over cooled brownie and smooth into an even layer. Refrigerate until set about 3 hours.