Add to the magic of Christmas morning with these Christmas Breakfast Hacks! Breakfast pastries, pancake stacks, savory bagel bakes and more are the prefect present (not) under the tree. With both savory and sweet recipes, the whole family will find something to share in the Christmas spirit and these seven creative recipes will transform your kitchen into a winter wonderland!
Gingerbread men pancakes
- Place a greased gingerbread man cookie cutter on a greased non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add pancake batter to the cookie cutter and let it cook then flip and cook the other side
- Decorate and enjoy!
Christmas Shaped toasts
- Cut shapes out of bread.
- Toast in a buttered pan and flip when golden brown. Pour egg mixture into each cut-out and fill with chopped vegetables.
Christmas Tree Pancakes
- Colour ready-made pancake mix with green food colouring.
- Pipe into circles of different sizes with a squeezy bottle.
- Stack pancakes with jam in the middle and pipe icing dots with candies around and top with a star
Christmas breakfast wreath
- Arrange bottoms of burger buns on a large sheet pan in the shape of a wreath. Layer with cheese, sausage patty, scrambled eggs, cheese and tops of buns. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven- serve on a board and garnish with lots of parsley and draw a bow with ketchup!
Easy Bagel Bake
- Whisk, eggs, cream, salt, and, pepper.
- In a large bowl, mix chopped bagels, with egg mix, chopped bacon, grated cheddar and chives.
- Pour into a buttered baking dish
- Top with dollops of cream cheese and bake at 180ºC covered for 20 minutes, then remove the foil and cook for another 15 minutes.
Candy Cane puff
- Arrange triangles of puff pastry on parchment paper on a board
- Top with cream cheese
- Top with strawberry compote
- Fold over triangles and then shape into a candy cane
- Brush with egg wash. Bake at 180ºC for 30 minutes. Then dust with icing sugar. then drizzle with white icing
Holiday Morning Tree
On a large board arrange pancakes, bacon, fruits, etc in the shape of a Christmas tree