Gingerbread men pancakes
- Place a greased gingerbread man cookie cutter on a greased non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add pancake batter to the cookie cutter and let it cook then flip and cook the other side
- Decorate and enjoy!
Christmas Shaped toasts
- Cut shapes out of bread.
- Toast in a buttered pan and flip when golden brown. Pour egg mixture into each cut-out and fill with chopped vegetables.
Christmas Tree Pancakes
- Colour ready-made pancake mix with green food colouring.
- Pipe into circles of different sizes with a squeezy bottle.
- Stack pancakes with jam in the middle and pipe icing dots with candies around and top with a star
Christmas breakfast wreath
- Arrange bottoms of burger buns on a large sheet pan in the shape of a wreath. Layer with cheese, sausage patty, scrambled eggs, cheese and tops of buns. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven- serve on a board and garnish with lots of parsley and draw a bow with ketchup!
Easy Bagel Bake
- Whisk, eggs, cream, salt, and, pepper.
- In a large bowl, mix chopped bagels, with egg mix, chopped bacon, grated cheddar and chives.
- Pour into a buttered baking dish
- Top with dollops of cream cheese and bake at 180ºC covered for 20 minutes, then remove the foil and cook for another 15 minutes.
Candy Cane puff
- Arrange triangles of puff pastry on parchment paper on a board
- Top with cream cheese
- Top with strawberry compote
- Fold over triangles and then shape into a candy cane
- Brush with egg wash. Bake at 180ºC for 30 minutes. Then dust with icing sugar. then drizzle with white icing
Holiday Morning Tree
On a large board arrange pancakes, bacon, fruits, etc in the shape of a Christmas tree