- 1 lb Chilli Con Carne
- Fresh lasagna sheets (enough for 4 layers)
- 1 large diced white onion
- Mini cheddars/crackers
- 3 cups grated Red Leicester
- Preheat oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Add a layer of chilli con carne to a deep rectangular baking dish, followed by a layer of lasagna sheets.
- Add another layer of chilli, followed by the chopped onion and a layer of mini cheddars and red Leicester. Repeat.
- On top of the final layer of lasagna sheets put another layer of chilli, followed by a really big layer of Red Leicester. Bake for 40 mins.
- Serve with yet more grated red leicester, biscuits and chopped onion.