What You’ll Need:
- 1 pack crescent roll pastry
- 1 egg, whisked
- 500g cream cheese
- 150g caster sugar
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- For the Cinnamon sugar: 1tbsp light brown soft sugar, 1tbsp caster sugar, 1tsp cinnamon
- Extras: blackberries, caramel sauce
How You Make It:
- Preheat the oven to 200c. Line a cake tin then cut your pastry to fit the bottom. Place in the bottom then brush with whisked egg.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, make the cinnamon cheesecake filling. Take a bowl and whisk together your cream cheese, caster sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and egg until smooth.
- Take your pastry base and top with the filling. Spread evenly across then return to the oven. Turn the heat down to 180c and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Once the cheesecake is cooked, allow it to cool then remove from the tin. Top with cinnamon sugar, caramel sauce and blackberries.
- Slice up and serve!