Cinnamon Churro Cheesecake
- Preheat the oven to 200c. Line a cake tin then cut your pastry to fit the bottom. Place in the bottom then brush with whisked egg.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, make the cinnamon cheesecake filling. Take a bowl and whisk together your cream cheese, caster sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and egg until smooth.
- Take your pastry base and top with the filling. Spread evenly across then return to the oven. Turn the heat down to 180c and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Once the cheesecake is cooked, allow it to cool then remove from the tin. Top with cinnamon sugar, caramel sauce and blackberries.
- Slice up and serve!