Coca Cola Pulled Pork Buns
- Trim the pork of all excess fat and skin. Stir together all the dry spices and rub over the pork on all sides.
- Place the pork in a slow cooker and pour over the Coca Cola. Cook on low for 5 hours.
- Take the pork out of the slow cooker and shred using 2 forks. Pour all but 1 cup of the cooking juices into a jug and save for later.
- Return the shredded pork to the cooker and add the BBQ sauce and enough of the reserved juices to keep it moist. Stir then cover the pork and rest for 20 minutes.
- Now make the slaw: place the chopped cabbage, spring onions, seasoning, mayonnaise and coriander in a large bowl and mix together.
- Serve the pulled pork piled into toasted brioche buns (or tortillas/ baguettes) with slaw and more BBQ sauce.