Cookie Dough Cheesecake Donuts
What you need
No equipment needed
¾ cups butter, softened
¾ cup brown sugar
¼ cup granulated sugar
1 ½ cups flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
2 tsp milk
1 cup chocolate chips
2 packs cream cheese, room temperature
14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
200g dark chocolate
1 tbsp butter
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until pale a fluffy. Add flour, salt and chocolate chips; fold until combined.
- Divide and press cookie dough into 6-ring donut mould, place in freezer for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- In another bowl add cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla. Using a hand mixer, mix until combined.
- Fill another 6-ring donut mould with cheesecake mix. Freeze over night.
- in a microwavable bowl, melt chocolate and butter together.
- Spread thin layer of melted chocolate onto flat side of cookie dough ring. Top with cheese cake ring. Place in freezer for 5 minutes to set.
- Dip half of each donut into melted chocolate. Place on a tray and chill until ready to serve.