What You’ll Need:
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- ice-cream and sauce, to serve
How You Make It:
- Mi your butter, sugars, egg and vanilla in a bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Add your flour, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips. Stir to combine – it should be stiff.
- Coat the back of a 12-piece muffin tray with cooking spray. Divide the mixture evenly between the top of the raised muffin tray. Press down to flatten.
- Bake at 350ºF for 15 minutes, or until starting to colour and the dough has run down the sides.
- Leave to cool then prize off the tin. Fill with ice-cream and cover in sauces!