Cookie Spiral Icebox Cake
- Time: 4 hours
- Serves: 8-10
What you need
Chocolate chip cookies
1 cup milk
50ml coffee liqueur
2 cups heavy cream
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp icing sugar
When the hot summery weather comes back, no body really wants to be in the kitchen baking a dessert! This no bake, this cookie spiral icebox cake is a great idea. Really easy to make and just needs to set up in the fridge. Can be made a day in advance if need be as well!
- Line a 9” springform pan with cling film.
- Whisk together cream, vanilla and icing sugar to stiff peaks. Whisk together milk and coffee liqueur in a small jug.
- Dip chocolate chip cookies into milk mixture and lay around the inside edge of springform pan. Spread a thin layer of whipped cream around. Repeat with remaining sandwich cookie and chocolate chip cookies being sure to alternate layers.
- When you get to the centre, layer cookies flat about 2 of each flavour with cream spread in between each. Top with a thin layer of whipped cream. Cover and chill for 3-4 hours.
- Remove spring form and flip upside down. Carefully remove any the cling film. Cover and spread remaining whipped cream overtop and smoothen.
- Sprinkle chocolate shavings over top.