What You’ll Need:
- 550g white chocolate
- 350ml condensed milk
- 1 packet chocolate sandwich cookies
- Optional: 50g melted milk chocolate to drizzle on top
How You Make It:
- Place a large heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Do not allow the water to touch the bottom of the bowl.
- Add the white chocolate and condensed milk. Gently melt together, stirring occasionally.
- Place the cookies in a bag and crush with a rolling pin to form coarse crumbs and some bigger chunks. Stir 3/4 of these into the white chocolate mixture.
- Spoon into a lined square baking tin. Smooth down with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle the remaining cookie pieces on top and lightly press down ( if you like, drizzle some melted dark chocolate over now). Set for an hour in the fridge.
- Slice up and serve.