- 100g flour, seasoned
- 3 eggs, beaten with a little milk
- 200g panko breadcrumbs
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- Tortillas, sliced in half
- Sliced emmental
- Sliced hams
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts and dip them in the seasoned flour, eggs, and panko, shaking off any excess as you go.
- Fry them in oil until crisp and cooked through then set aside somewhere warm.
- Lay the tortillas on a baking tray to make a rectangle. Scatter with grated Emmental. Place the fried chicken pieces on top and cover with ham and then the Emmental.
- Place more tortillas on top and cover with a layer of greaseproof paper and another baking tray. Bake for around 20 minutes until the tortillas are crispy.