What You’ll Need:
- 3 medium potatoes, as long as possible
- Melted butter to brush
- 6 slices treaky bacon
- Double cream
- Salt & pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
How You Make It:
- Preheat oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Using a mandolin on a medium to thin setting slice the potatoes lengthways.
- Lay around 6 slices in a row, making sure they slight overlap.
- Brush with butter and roll up the slices into a tight bundle, then wrap with a slice of bacon. If the bacon doesn’t look like it’ll hold the rose then skewer with a cocktail stick to keep in place.
- In a jug mix together the cream, seasoning and crushed garlic then pour all over the roses.
- Bake for an hour or so, until the bacon crisps up and the potatoes are cooked through.