Creamy Bacon Potato Roses
- Preheat oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Using a mandolin on a medium to thin setting slice the potatoes lengthways.
- Lay around 6 slices in a row, making sure they slight overlap.
- Brush with butter and roll up the slices into a tight bundle, then wrap with a slice of bacon. If the bacon doesn't look like it'll hold the rose then skewer with a cocktail stick to keep in place.
- In a jug mix together the cream, seasoning and crushed garlic then pour all over the roses.
- Bake for an hour or so, until the bacon crisps up and the potatoes are cooked through.