A meal for the day after boxing day, when you're stuck with an enormous supply of turkey, stuffing and pigs in blankets. Make this easy pasta and say goodbye to those pesky leftovers.
- Roast the pigs in blankets according to packet instructions.
- In a large frying pan gently cook the onion, add the sprouts and cook until nearly soft. Remove from the pan.
- Add a splash more oil and fry the stuffing balls - don't worry if they break up a bit. Fry the garlic. Add the onions and sprouts back in along with the stock and allow to reduce slightly.
- Add the cream, seasoning and parmesan and simmer a little to thicken. Pour in the pasta with a little pasta water and toss everything together to make a smooth sauce.
- Serve with more parmesan.