What You’ll Need:
- 3 small chicken breasts
- 1 cup marscapone (or 1 1/2 heavy cream)
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- basil leaves, a handful
- spinach, a bag
- 1 cup parmesan
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- dried linguine- enough for 3 hungry people
How You Make It:
- Season the chicken breasts generously with salt and pepper and fry in the oil for 8 minutes or so, or until well browned on either side and cooked through. Remove, rest, then slice.
- In the same pan you cooked the chicken, fry the garlic cloves (add a little more oil if necessary). Just before it starts to colour, add the spinach. Add the marscapone, lemon zest and juice, basil and parmesan. Stir to combine and wilt the spinach. Return the chicken. Add cooked pasta and a little reserved pasta water. Toss well.
- Garnish with lemon slices. Destroy!