- Heat oil in a large non-stick pan, over medium heat. Add chicken breasts and sear both sides with salt and pepper until golden brown and cooked. Remove, set aside and slice.
- Add butter to the pan and melt. Add onions stirring and cooking until soft. Add tomato paste, paprika and cayenne, stir and cook for 5 minutes until oil starts to separate.
- Stir in cream and spinach; bring to a simmer and add sliced chicken, parmesan, parsley and juice of one lemon.
- Stir in cooked spaghetti until coated.
- Serve with additional parmesan cheese.