Creamy Nacho Scalloped Potatoes
- Pre-heat oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Mix sliced potatoes with melted butter, salt, cajun seasoning and cream until combined.
- Pour into a large deep sheet tray and spread into a flat layer. Bake for 45 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- In a large saute pan, heat oil. Add peppers and onions, stir then cover and cook until softened. Remove and set aside.
- Add beef mince to hot pan. Cook until brown and then add 2 tbsp cajun spice, tomato puree and passata, stir to combine. Add peppers back in and cook until thick.
- Top potato dish with an even layer of chilli mixture and then top with grated cheese. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped tomatoes, jalapeños, spring onions and salsa.