What You’ll Need:
- 2 round sourdough bread loaves
- 3 tbsp garlic & parsley butter
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup chopped bacon
- 1 1/2 cups cream
- 4 tbsp basil
- 3 cups rigatoni, cooked
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
How You Make It:
- Cut the tops off the loaves and hollow them out. Brush both the lids and the inside with garlic butter and grill until nicely browned.
- Fry the chicken breasts in oil, seasoning on both sides, until cooked through – if they are looking a bit under, pop them in a hot oven and give them another 5 minutes.
- Take them out and leave them to rest then add the bacon and cook until crisp. Pour over the cream and stir in the pesto and the chopped up chicken breasts then add the pasta and stir.
- Spoon the pasta into the bowls and top with mozzarella, then grill for 5 minutes until nice and crisp. Put the lids back on and bake for another 5 minutes, then serve.