Creamy Sausage Parpadelle
- Fry the onion in the oil until soft, then add the garlic and fennel seeds and fry until fragrant.
- Add the sausage and brown all over before deglazing with the white wine. Allow to bubble down a little.
- Add the stock, tomatoes and tomato puree and the chilli. Allow to bubble and thicken, then add the double cream and parmesan.
- Cook the pasta to packet instructions then toss in the sauce along with the mozzarella and chopped basil.
- Serve with a further grating of parmesan.