Creme Egg Rocky Road
What you need
- 150g unsalted butter
- 400g cooking chocolate
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 150g crumbled digestive biscuits
- 100g marshmallows
- 200g mini creme eggs
- 3 normal sized creme eggs
- 200g white chocolate, split into two bowls
- Yellow food dye
For Team Twisted, nothing sums up our childhood Easters like a Cadbury's Creme Egg. Oversize rabbits cannot come close. Now that we've learned how to cook, we've taken the confection to the next level with the creation of the Creme Egg Rocky Road. You're welcome.
- Melt the butter until piping hot and then pour over the chopped chocolate and stir to melt. If it doesn't look like it'll completely melt pop it in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Leave to cool then add the golden syrup, crumbled biscuits and marshmallows. Wait until the chocolate is properly cool before adding the whole mini creme eggs, spoon into a lined tray roughly 20cm x 20cm, stud with the halved creme eggs, then set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave and then add the yellow food dye to one bowl. Drizzle the plain white chocolate over the top of the rocky road and then the yellow chocolate, then cool in the fridge for 20 minutes.